The Lock Down syndrome- An opportunity to reinvent yourself.
Beautiful and Great Arts I must tell you.
I've always loved and admired artworks but don't have the time, tools and encouragement to work on them.
But with this #lockdown, I'd utilized and has made me evolve into something I can't even explain.
Lately, I've done some works on 3D animations, Picture Animations, Whiteboard Animations, Graphics, Professional Logos, Business cards and others in the world of web development, starting HTML and still studying.
Particularly, I've sketched and painted some digital arts which are all featured on my profile coupled with other artworks and animations.
Particularly, I've sketched and painted some digital arts which are all featured on my profile coupled with other artworks and animations.
I was Never an artist but already evolving into a #digitalartist. I realized that one can sketch and paint a good portrait of someone in his/her comfort zone just with a phone.
Quite easy but requires #consistency and an #eyefordetails.
I haven't yet explored every idea about it, but the little I've learnt and Practicalised it's worthwhile.
Seriously, -- time out of work is really good for productivity.
"There are silver linings to be found even surrounding the darkest and most forbidding clouds".
The lockdown has proven a formative experience for many, and a transformative experience for some.
While there appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel, there’s still plenty of time to make some positive changes to your life and reinvent yourself under this lockdown.
A perfect opportunity to rethink your career and consider something that will give you greater freedom, autonomy and satisfaction.
This period has allowed me to think critically and evaluate my performance, fashion out other strategies to achieve greater results within a short time.
It's not the time you had but what you did with the time you had.
procrastinate is not advisable. Reinvent yourself and get more relevant today. "There's always an opportunity for the skilled and enterprising.
A step beyond your nose is an added advantage, a plus and an edge to you that will someday pave way for you.
"Great results start from the decision to try. The results of action not taken can't be measured"
Truly a time out of work can be good for productivity. An interesting irony.
Up!
Keep Aspiring.
#opportunities #lockdown #newopportunities #careermove #succeed #digitalart #creativity #consistent #cartoonanimations







Comments
Post a Comment