The Mile Stone- Social Media Engagement and Strategist for CIPMHRCLUBUNILAG.

It's an honour to be alongside these great and passionate minds.

An open mind never misses opportunities, as every opportunity is a stepping stone closer to his/her designation.

In a bid to explore, discover me, get better and practice the art of leadership I volunteered as a content writer for Cipmhrclubunilag . 


I thought I'd lost the opportunity when I got a call that I won't be opting for content writing but would be In charge of social media, Engagement and strategies and would be working with the content and Graphics team since I have an understanding of both.

This is a platform that believes in my capabilities and potentials made me redefine myself and reshare my perspectives.

I look forward to learning from you guys.

Thanks to CIPMHrClubUnilag for the recognition bestowed upon me to serve...

I'm most humbled and ready to serve and contribute my quota, thereby bringing in new vibes and changing the narratives with the right attitude and in line with Cipmhrclubunilag ethics.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LECTURERS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS IN THE UNIVERSITY

HR Premium Services for WAEC, JAMB, UNDERGRADS.

Immediately after inauguration as the new General Secretary Elect, you called for an official meeting to Address salient issues that need immediate implementation to facilitate the smooth running of the administration and for the benefit the residents at large. Write the Minute of the Meeting using Mariere Hall of residence as a case study