Cover Letter: Internship and Other Opportunities
Dear HR,
I’m writing to you to express my interest to intern with your organization.
I'm a human resources and digital marketing enthusiast in the department of Employment Relations and Human Resource Management with a B.Sc in View (UNILAG), who truly believe in the Future of Technology, Creative Generation and Youth Leadership, with hands-on experiences as a Social Media Engagement and Strategist and Growing in Human Resource Management in Non-Profit Organizations, Serving in different Capacities where I can Identify Talents and Solve Practical Problems as a Team in Real-time With Visible Growth.
I Possess Innate Leadership Abilities and practical experiences and am Passionate About Helping and Attracting the Right People and Matching Top Talents With Dominant Market Leaders and ensuring an enabling environment Leveraging on Human Resources Objectives & Organizational KPI's in Alignment with Global Best Practices and I deliver value at every opportunity.
However, In a bid to hone my creative skillset and become relevant I volunteered as a content writer of my department, but due to my knowledge and exposure, I was told to join the social media team. My overall performance as a proactive member and professional volunteer was well appreciated that I was recognised and awarded the most Contributory member of the year Dec 2020, with a recommendation and an endorsement on my LinkedIn profile.
As a fan and advocate of UN SDG 4, I volunteered as a member of Millennium Campus Network and YALI Network. In a bid to be socially responsible I assisted in co-convening GLRH, a community of over 1000 undergraduates and young professionals. One of the key achievements at GLRH is mentoring 99% of the community in having updated LinkedIn profiles.
Currently, I was elected as the Financial Secretary of Mariere Hall in Unilag where I'm saddled with the responsibility of sourcing, managing and judicious use of all funds of the hall. Also as a perceived exemplary student leader, I was appointed as the Ambassador of NUGA GAMES 2022 to help facilitate, promote and support not only academics and core values of the institution but also the overall mental, physical, psychological and emotional consciousness and well-being of every citizen of the community which is the essence and the hallmark of the event and in alignment with UN SDG 3 and SDG 4 goals.
As an undergraduate of the Department of Employment Relations and Human Resource Management, I have been passionate about acquiring practical Industry skills and experiences as I know that knowledge is not restricted to the four walls of the university and that I need to be conversant with current industry practices to be relevant in this line of profession.
I am seeking a challenging but rewarding internship, which is why I was drawn to this exciting opportunity. I'm interested in this internship because I believe your organisational goals align with mine and gives room to measure up and become relevant
I intend to bring all I've learnt to create an impact, helping to reduce cost while delivering quality and optimal results
I'll be delighted to have an opportunity to have an interview with you.
Please accept the enclosed resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
I appreciate your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely
Best Regards
Nwankpa Emmanuel Obioma
Comments
Post a Comment