DSA FINANCIAL AID
I’m a student from Nigeria and want to learn data structures and algorithms. I know that this course would be beneficial for my career development and a stepping stone to my becoming of a better programmer/software developer. But I’ve no job of my own to carry the expenses to pay for the certificate of this course. I literally live on scholarship and I would not be able afford to pay for this course and a financial aid will help me take this course without any adverse impact on my monthly essential needs. So I’m badly in need of this financial aid. I want to take this course as I want to learn. This course will boost my job prospects after graduation from my University. It will help me perform better in understanding and learning of what data structures and algorithms is and give me an edge over my competitors. A verified certificate will attach credibility to the skill sets I will acquire from this course.
My primary career goal is to become a software engineer and help in building softwares with cloud and AI integration that can make life easier for others and also work on projects that can help the advancement of the human race as a whole. To do this I will need to acquire certain skill sets that will help me which includes this data structures and algorithms certification course. I will understand the basics and fundamentals of using various methods and tools such as python, javascript etc covered in this course. Taking this course will help me to learn and study algorithms, data science, artificial intelligence etc and use them in areas such as finance, recommendation systems, software development, web development and cloud applications. It will also help me in understanding the applications in data engineering and DevOps. As this is tought by a credible organization It will be beneficial to my career in having their certification.
I don’t have enough money to invest in my education, I can invest only my time now.
Have some patience, to get this course.
Comments
Post a Comment