DATALEUM data Analytics scholarship

 Dear Sir/Ma,

DATALEUM DATA ANALYTICS SCHOLARSHIP

Today, data influences every decision made by an organization, and this is driving the wide-scale adoption of data analytics, including machine learning technologies and artificial intelligence solutions. Realizing this powerful impact that data-driven insights can have on economic output, companies, across all sectors. I Nwankpa, Emmanuel Obioma of the faculty of management science, department of employment relation and human resource management, a penultimate student of the university of lagos, humbly apply to indicate my interest in this scholarship opportunity to learn data analytics at dataleum and participate in marking your 3rd successful anniversary celebration.

My primary career goal is to become a human resource professional with focus in data analytics. An understanding of the initiation of any business or project/product to execution is key however, an understanding of basic knowledge of data analytics wil help to identify, analyze, develop and explain the significance of data visualization in analytical modeling to drive meaningful business decisions. I know that this course will be beneficial for my career development and a stepping stone to my becoming of a better human resource data analyst, but I have no job of my own to carry the expenses to pay for the certificate of this course. I literally live on scholarship and I would not be able to afford to pay for this course and this scholarship will help me take this course without any adverse impact on my monthly essential needs. So I’m badly in need of this scholarship. I want to take this course as I want to learn. This course will boost my job prospects after graduation from my University. It will help me perform better in understanding and learning of what data analytics and it's components are all about and give me an edge over my competitors. A verified certificate will attach credibility to the skill sets I will acquire from this course.

To do this I will need to acquire certain essential skill sets that will help me which include data analytics certification course. I will understand the basics and fundamentals of using various methods and tools such as Excel, and PowerBI covered in this course. Taking this course will help me to learn data analytics, artificial intelligence etc and use them in areas necessary. As this is taught by a credible organization, It will be beneficial to my career in having this certification.

My dad is a retired library porter and haven't been paid his gratuity for almost a year now at university of Lagos and my mom a housewife. I don’t have enough money to invest in my education and skill acquisition, but I can invest only my time now. Taking this course will enable me to leverage on this ongoing strike in honing my skill sets, effectively continuing in championing the UN SDG 4 as an elected student leader of Unilag, thereby shaping a better future.  

I have some patience and willingness to get this course as I look forward to your favourable feedback. Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,

Nwankpa Emmanuel Obioma

08088844526

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LECTURERS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS IN THE UNIVERSITY

HR Premium Services for WAEC, JAMB, UNDERGRADS.

Immediately after inauguration as the new General Secretary Elect, you called for an official meeting to Address salient issues that need immediate implementation to facilitate the smooth running of the administration and for the benefit the residents at large. Write the Minute of the Meeting using Mariere Hall of residence as a case study