REJECTION MESSAGE: A Response To Recruiter.

To: 

The Recruiter, 

Welfare secretary,

Cipm HR Club, 

Unilag

Akoka , Yaba, Lagos.


Good Evening Dear Recruiter,

How are you and hope you're good?

I'm Emanuel Nwankpa, An HR at hrd_workshop™. A penultimate student leader; financial secretary at Mariere hall, and an Active Member of Cipm Hr Club  .

Sometime ago, You interviewed me for a  volunteering role as an assistant welfare secretary but got a rejection message few days later.

With excitement I concluded within me that I'm the best fit with growing in-depth knowledge in HR as a penultimate and formal cipm hr club social media engagement and strategist, and First LinkedIn page manager with an award as the most contributory member for the Year with visible experiences and contributions to the club.

I've always wanted to continue my service after working with the then former Vice President under her leadership as the head of social Media Team.

If being passionate alone won't make me deliver on the job promptly. I will like to know why the not so welcome rejection message from you, why I wasn't picked as an assistant welfare secretary to learn under you for superior roles in future.

I consider your feedback as a personal correction and  improvement going forward.

Awaiting your sincere feedback

Thank you ma !



Few hours later...


From: 

The Recruiter, 

Welfare secretary,

Cipm HR Club, 

Unilag

Akoka , Yaba, Lagos.


Good evening Emmanuel, 

I’m doing fine and I trust you are doing good as well. 

The reason why you didn’t make it to the final round of recruitment process is because you weren’t the best fit for the position in the sense that you were overqualified for the position.   

Your credentials makes you the best fit for higher positions such as the Vice President or even the President of the club. Positions that would help you grow because you have so much to offer

I hope this feedback helps and Thank you for your continuous contribution to the club . We really appreciate your effort 😊


Moment later I said to myself , what kind of country do I find myself where political optimism, diplomacy and hypocrisy is the order of the day.

I'm sure you know the not so obvious differences between a drama; playing to the gallery and being passionate with experience on the job? If my open ended experiences and achievement in my career path in reputable organizations is not enough reason to show that I'm passionate to even serve as an assistant then I doubt if I should accept my 2:1 certificate in Human Resource since to her learning and development is a red flag termed as over qualified.  Could she be ironically exaggerating? I doubt! Because she even said I'll be best suited  for either a Vice President or President role that would help me grow because she thinks I have a lot to offer.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LECTURERS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS IN THE UNIVERSITY

HR Premium Services for WAEC, JAMB, UNDERGRADS.

Immediately after inauguration as the new General Secretary Elect, you called for an official meeting to Address salient issues that need immediate implementation to facilitate the smooth running of the administration and for the benefit the residents at large. Write the Minute of the Meeting using Mariere Hall of residence as a case study