STATEMENT OF PURPOSE


My name is Samuel Chizaram Favour  and I graduated from the high school jen-edith international academy. I plan to pursue my Bachelor’s degree in  my early stage of my life . After I had finished my bachelor’s degree, my plan and hope is to do  researches and provide solution to problems facing humanity.

Looking back as a child filled with events and memories, I find it rather difficult to pick on, that
leaves me with fabled, warm and fuzzy feelings.I'm not the son of an air force major, president, senator or any pronounced person in the world but I believe I'm from a great and honourable family that  have been impacted with features needed to face the challenges of the globe.I have the pleasure of traveling across America, Europe, United Kingdom and many more countries as a result of my educational ambition and love for the health of humanity.

I have always heard of great men, seen them online, but that's not enough as I would want to see them in person and ask them their secret of success.

In addition, I love researching, want to specialize on my field of study and providing solutions to
health issues.As the saying goes, "Health is wealth". I also have this  strong passion to promote  health and vitality. I will also love to meet students from different culture with varieties of skills.

Furthermore, I have this strong believe that the government and institution will put me into
consideration and grant me a scholarship fully or partial  to study my dream course. I have always known that I wanted to create a researching organization that will oversee the well-being, Health of humanity and so on. In addition thanks for my passion for working at Faithy's Digital and stationary and sam-pristol integrated service limited Nigeria .

While working with people  has always come naturally to me (which of course is a strong asset to have as a student ) these qualities are not enough to make me a successful student . A student needs to know how to manage their classroom, develop curriculum, and work with a diverse group of students who come with their own unique needs. My desire to develop these skills is what is leading me to further my education.
I am happy to say that I have already learned so much in high school. I am fascinated by the childhood development and psychology courses I have taken thus far. It’s so important to understand the psychology of young people like me in the international world  to be able to respond to their needs and enlighten people more because this opportunity will not be left with me alone .

I can’t wait to start my studies and acquire more skills. I still have so much to learn about planning curriculum and managing bachelor's degree program . Next year I plan to start up a healthy and valitaty organization . With any luck, the next 4 years will prepare me to be an amazing student where I will be able to make a real difference in the  real world ! 

Personally,  I have heard about the pre-qualification features exhibited by this body and how they direct most Nigeria students to a tailored academic and pastoral care your Blessed for such .

I will love to continue my educational program through this body ,I wishes you help my dream .I have always heard about the focused atmosphere, Outstanding results and the most is that   WAEC is a study route for the undergraduate degree program please sir/ madam pay attention to my career. I have alot of visions in life and I would love to start somewhere and at this stage I need your application approval.
I'm coming from Africa that needs a magnitude of revolution in education, health,giving sciences room in the Pharmatical world, producing antibiotics that can fight all virus, Launching scientific investigation organization (S.I.O), Africa really need to take responsibility for themselves.

Furthermore this institution is prestigeous for me to start up my career, Because of the features they exhibit Respectfully for young adults, no school uniform, Top grades in government report according to my research,The benefits can't be over emphasizes , Supervised accommodate and so on.

Thanks, I'm pleased that my application is on consideration and I anticipate for a positive response.
SAMUEL CHIZARAM FAVOUR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LECTURERS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS IN THE UNIVERSITY

HR Premium Services for WAEC, JAMB, UNDERGRADS.

Immediately after inauguration as the new General Secretary Elect, you called for an official meeting to Address salient issues that need immediate implementation to facilitate the smooth running of the administration and for the benefit the residents at large. Write the Minute of the Meeting using Mariere Hall of residence as a case study