Alx Software Engineering certification scholarship Application

 I’m a student from Nigeria and want to learn software engineering. My primary career  goal is to become a software engineer and help in building softwares with cloud and AI integration that can make life easier for others and also work on projects that can help the advancement of the human race as a whole. To do this I will need to acquire certain skill sets and an understanding of the basic modern tools used for this development from ALX scholarship programme.

I know that this course would be beneficial for my career development and a stepping stone to my becoming of a better programmer/software developer. This course will boost my job prospects after graduation from my University. It will help me perform better in understanding and learning of what software engineering is all about and give me an edge over my competitors. A verified certificate will attach credibility to the skill sets I will acquire from this programme, as this is thought by a credible organization. It will be beneficial to my career in having this certification.

I’ve no job of my own to carry the expenses to pay for this certificate of this programme. I literally live on scholarship and I would not be able afford to pay for this programme and this scholarship will help me take this course without any adverse impact on my monthly essential needs. So I’m badly in need of this scholarship. I want to take this course as I want to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LECTURERS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS IN THE UNIVERSITY

HR Premium Services for WAEC, JAMB, UNDERGRADS.

Immediately after inauguration as the new General Secretary Elect, you called for an official meeting to Address salient issues that need immediate implementation to facilitate the smooth running of the administration and for the benefit the residents at large. Write the Minute of the Meeting using Mariere Hall of residence as a case study